Saturday 9 October 2010

First Post

Yes, that's right peoples. I've gone and got me a new blog!

I've chucked away the old blog like it was a piece of tasteless gum in favour for this place. Why you ask? No, I'm not embarrassed by the post declaring my love for John Barrowman's Saturday night show, nor am I cringing over my list of favourite movies (Twister rocks!). I just decided that it was time for a re-location to a blog name/URL far more fitting to me and what's included in my blog.

That's right people, I'm an addict... of pretty much everything.

Whether it's a tv show, book series, website, or gadget. If I like it, then you'll never hear the end of it. So in a nutshell, that's what this blog is about. My addictions.

To give you a flavour of what to expect, here is a list of my current obsessions.

TV - Sons of Anarchy, The Office (US), Dexter, Mad Men (see! I knew smoking was cool!), the Apprentice, Arrested Development and the InBetweeners

FILM - Inception, Kick Ass, and looking forward to The Social Network and Harry Potter 7.1

WEBSITES - youtube (so many hours of my life have been lost due to youtube), Mashable, SFX, Twitter, and of course blogger...

GADGETS - iPaddy!! You will hear me talk about iPaddy a lot in this blog. Yes, I have an iPad and yes, I friggin' LOVE IT!!

BOOKS - So many loves so probably easier to fill you in on the current non-love - the House of Night series (why oh why am I still reading it?!!?).

No comments:

Post a Comment